Cabin Crew - Eligibility
To be part of our team, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Height of at least 1.58m for female & 1.65m for male
- 18 years of age and above
- Attained at least 4 ’N’ Levels or 3"O" Levels credits with a credit in English
- Diploma / Degree holder are welcomed to apply
- Completes NS service for male candidates
- Willing to work irregular hours and on weekends
- Possess good communication skills and a team player
- Have a flair for sale
- Pleasant and have a "Can-Do" attitude
- At least 3 years of past working experience as a Cabin Crew (Applicable to part time candidate only)
The selection process:
With so many great people out there, finding the best takes time. Candidates will be involved in a full day recruitment comprising 3 rounds of assessments. Successful candidates will be invited to the Final Round known as “Meet the Management” session. Shortlisted candidates will be offered the role subject to, but not limited to class availability, work pass approval, successful medical check-up, reference check, airport pass clearance.
Jetstar, when necessary, will assist successful cabin crew in obtaining a work pass in order for the crew to work and live in Singapore. Work pass approval is subject to each candidate meeting entry criteria managed by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. The application process is expected to take a minimum of three to four weeks.
All applicants will be assessed on merit and their demonstrated ability to meet the requirements of this challenging role. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Unsuccessful applicants are welcome to re-apply after a period of six months from your last interview date.